TEKnowLogical technical training classes prepare UC system administrators, sales engineers and technical teams to deploy and manage video conferencing and TelePresence solutions with confidence.
You’ll acquire the skills to implement and integrate advanced UC technologies, set up and manage your network architecture, and address complex support questions from video users. As a result, you’ll be up and running faster, reduce frustrating downtime, and realize the productivity and cost-saving benefits of video collaboration more quickly.
Our training approach
We know that people learn in different ways. That’s why we combine interactive lecture, high-quality materials, live equipment, and hands-on practice in a lab environment. Our courses are taught by expert practitioners who have up-to-date experience managing and troubleshooting collaboration technologies.
- Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (Cisco VTVS1/VTVS2 Combined)
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND2)
- Acano Certified Operator (ACO)
- Cisco Meeting Server I (CMS I)/Acano Certified Expert Part I (ACE I)
- Cisco Meeting Server II (CMS II)/Acano Certified Expert Part II (ACE II)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- CompTIA A+ (Comprehensive, exams 220-901 & 220-902)
- CompTIA A+ (Part 1, exam 220-901)
- CompTIA A+ (Part 2, exam 220-902)
- CompTIA Network+ (exam N10-006)
- CompTIA Project+ (exam PK0-004)
- CompTIA Security+ (exam SY0401)
- CompTIA Server+ (exam SK0-004)
- CompTIA CASP (exam CAS-002)
- CyberSAFE First Responder (exam CFR-210)
- (ISC)2 CISSP
- VMWare vSphere 6.0 with ESXi and vCenter
- VMWare vSphere 6.0 with ESXi and vCenter Boot Camp