Ready for advanced work with Cisco business video solutions? This is the course for you. Get the skills you need to deploy, operate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration and Cisco TelePresence endpoints in a converged Cisco infrastructure.
What you’ll learn:
We’ll cover all four major Cisco Medianet application components for business video solutions:
- Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Cisco TelePresence
- Cisco Digital Media Suite
- Cisco Video Surveillance
All curriculum and materials adhere to Cisco standards. In addition, TEKnowLogical Solutions offers a hands-on approach to training you cannot receive anywhere else, including live labs and independent servers for each student. We address students’ actual system challenges as learning examples.
- Module 1: Components and architectures of Cisco Business Video Solutions – Video and Content Delivery, Video Surveillance, and Cisco Collaboration.
- Module 2: Implement Cisco Collaboration Endpoints – Installing and configuring Cisco Unified IP phones, collaboration desk endpoints, and Cisco Jabber.
- Module 3: Implement Cisco TelePresence Endpoints – Installing and configuring Cisco TelePresence endpoints, CTS software-based, Cisco DX650 endpoints, and TC software-based endpoints.
- Module 4: Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco Collaboration Endpoints – Configuring and monitoring Cisco Multipoint Conferencing.
- Module 5: Implement Cisco Digital Media Players – Configuring and managing Cisco Digital Media Players, Cisco DMP characteristics and installation, configuration of the Cisco DMPs, and managing Cisco Edge 340 DMPs.
- No formal prerequisites, however it is beneficial if students have a working knowledge of basic IP networking.
- Cisco channel partner network engineers and system engineers
- Cisco UC system administrators
- Traditional AV professionals who want to grow their career
- This course is designed to prepare you for Cisco’s CCNA Collaboration Certification.
- 5 days
- Join the class in our Reston, VA training facility or via video conference. Either way, you get hands-on practice with live equipment. A feature of your onsite or online presence is that you are furnished with live servers and endpoint equipment connectivity to configure and validate.
- Scott Waschler, Cisco certified instructor with over two decades of telecommunications industry experience.
- 14-18 January 2019 (This training will be held between 9AM and 5 PM in the Central U.S. Time Zone (CST))
- 4-8 March 2019 (This training will be held between 9AM and 5 PM in the Central U.S. Time Zone (CST))
- 6-10 May 2019 (This training will be held between 9AM and 5 PM in the Central U.S. Time Zone (CST))
To register for any session, simply navigate to and click on your preferred class dates on the calendar to the right and follow the instructions. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Number of students per class: