An advanced hands-on course, CMS I/ACE I assists technicians and engineers to fully understand how to install, configure, support and troubleshoot the CMS software solution on the CMS Server and on standard servers in a virtualized environment. Students will gain knowledge and experience deploying CMS Servers in single server, two-server, and resilient deployments in real-world environments. Installations will include full configurations and integrating the CMS with other UC platforms such as Cisco Voice and Video networks as well as the basics of integrating with Microsoft Lync. Students who complete the course with a passing grade on the exam will receive the CMS I/ACE I Certificate.
What you’ll learn:
- Day 1: Overview of the CMS solution and configuration of a Single-Server deployment.
- Day 2: Configuration of a Split-Server deployment, troubleshooting and support.
- Day 3: Configuration of Multi-Server deployment and practical exam.
- Solution Overview
- Components Overview
- Webbridge, TURN server, Call bridge, XMPP Server, API and MMP
- Single server vs multi server deployment
- VM vs Acano Server
- Acano Server HW + photo
- MMP configuration
- Call Bridge
- Dial plan configuration
- Integration with existing SIP call control
- Integration with LYNC server
- LYNC EDGE server integration
- GW functionality configuration
- LDAP configuration
- Edge Applications
- Configuring the XMPP server
- Configuring the web bridge
- Configuring the TURN server
- MMP tools
- Dial plan issues
- XMPP server issues
- Web bridge issues
- Use case scenarios
- Technical staff of Cisco Authorized Partners
- Technical consultants
- Solution architects
- Field engineers and personnel who provide first-line support to CMS server deployments and who install CMS at customer sites.
- A working knowledge of IP networking, DNS, LDAP, and Syslog Servers are beneficial.
- Students who successfully complete the course and receive a passing grade on the final exam will receive CMS I/ACE I Certification.
- 3 days
- Join the class in our Reston, VA training facility or via video conference. Either way, you get hands-on practice with live equipment. A feature of your onsite or online presence is that you are furnished with live servers and endpoint equipment connectivity to configure and validate.
- Scott Waschler, Acano and Cisco certified instructor with over two decades of communications industry experience.
- 9-11 April 2018 (This training will be held between 9AM and 5 PM in the Central U.S. Time Zone (CST))
- 20-22 August 2018 (This training will be held between 9AM and 5 PM in the Central U.S. Time Zone (CST))
Number of students per class: