Course schedule coming soon.
ACO is designed to assist helpdesk operators manage and secure an excellent user experience with the Acano Solution and Acano Client. Students will learn the features, benefits and operation of Acano, how to use coSpaces, explore the possibilities of the solution, and manage conferences.
Students will receive the ACO Certificate upon successful course completion and final exam.
- Introduction to components of the Acano Solution
- Exploration of usage possibilities
- Basic troubleshooting of the Acano Solution and Client
- UC administrators, helpdesk operators and users of the Acano solution.
- Students are required to have a registered Acano user license.
- Students will receive an ACO certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- 4 hours
- Join the class in our Reston, VA training facility or via video conference. Either way, you get hands-on practice with live equipment. A feature of your onsite or online presence is that you are furnished with live servers and endpoint equipment connectivity to configure and validate.
- Scott Waschler, Acano certified instructor with over two decades of telecommunications industry experience.
Number of students per class: